Articoli su riviste
The psychosocial drivers of the adherence to the Mediterranean Diet.
Carfora V., Morandi M., Jelić, A., & Catellani P. (under review).
Integrating personal and pro-environmental motives to explain women’s purchase of sustainable clothing.
Carfora, V., Buscicchio, G. & Catellani, P. (under review).
Individual differences in regulatory focus predict health insurance purchasing intention.
Buscicchio, G., Bertolotti, M., & Catellani, P. (under review).
Think different? Populist attitudes, their antecedents and consequences on vote behaviour and outcome evaluation in the 2016 and 2020 Italian constitutional referenda.
Bertolotti, M., Leone, C. & Catellani, P. (under review).
Adding dynamic norm to environmental information in persuasive messages: The role of receivers’ intrinsic motivation.
Carfora, V., Zeiske, N., van der Werff, E., Steg, L. & Catellani, P. (under review).
The effects of counterfactual thinking on unilateral forgiveness: Can victims do it on their own?
Bertolotti, M., Catellani, P., Noor, M., & Dinnick, I. (under review).
- Explaining intention to reduce red and processed meat in the UK and Italy using the Theory of Planned Behaviour, meat-eater identity, and the Transtheoretical Model.
- Why do consumers intend to purchase natural food? Integrating theory of planned behavior, value-belief-norm theory, and trust.
- Connecting social psychology and deep reinforcement learning: A probabilistic predictor on the intention to do home-based physical activity after message exposure.
- The effect of persuasive messages in promoting home-based physical activity during COVID-19 pandemic.
- A cognitive-emotional model to explain message framing effects: Reducing meat consumption.
- Hindsight bias and electoral outcomes: Satisfaction counts more than winner-loser status
- Framing messages on the economic impact of climate change policies: Effects on climate believers and climate skeptics
- Going green but staying in the black: Framing effects in communication on the economic impact of environmental policies.
- How expert witnesses’ counterfactuals influence causal and responsibility attributions of mock jurors and expert judges.
- The psychosocial drivers of the adherence to the Mediterranean Diet.
- Rational and moral motives to reduce red and processed meat consumption
How expert witnesses’ counterfactuals influence causal and responsibility attributions of mock jurors and expert judges.
Catellani, P., Bertolotti, M., Vagni, M. e Pajardi, D. (in press). Applied Cognitive Psychology.
Hindsight bias and electoral outcomes: Satisfaction counts more than winner-loser status
Bertolotti, M. & Catellani, P. (in press). Social Cognition.
- Dialogue management in conversational agents through psychology of persuasion and machine learning
- Psicologia, voto e comunicazione politica: rischi e opportunità per la democrazia.
- Regulatory focus and the effect of nutritional messages on health and well-being: The case of red meat intake.
- Different frames to reduce red meat intake: The moderating role of self-efficacy.
- Comunicazione politica online: un percorso a due velocità
- Applying psychology of persuasion to conversational agents through reinforcement learning: An exploratory study
- Informational and emotional daily messages to reduce red and processed meat consumption.
- How to reduce red and processed meat consumption by daily text messages targeting environment or health benefits.
- The effects of counterfactual attacks on the morality and leadership of different professionals.
- Promoting change in meat consumption among the elderly
- Salute o benessere? Effetti di framing nella comunicazione alimentare rivolta agli anziani
- Agreement with climate change policies: Framing the future and national versus supra-national identity.
- The effects of counterfactual defences on social judgements
- The Effects of message framing in policy communication on climate change.
- Tra Facebook e i TG. Esposizione mediale e percezione dei leader nella campagna elettorale italiana del 2013.
- Introduzione allo special issue su moralità e psicologia sociale
- The effects of factual and counterfactual attacks on social judgments
- The day after an electoral defeat: Counterfactuals and collective action
- The “Big Two” in political communication: The effects of attacking and defending politicians’ leadership or morality
- The strategic use of counterfactual communication in politics
- Counterfactuals, the national economy, and voting choice
- Does the candidate matter? Comparing the voting choice of early and late deciders
- Fatti e controfatti nel ragionamento giudiziario
- Soggetti, strategie ed efficacia della comunicazione politica
- Il salotto e la scena: il conflitto politico in Porta a Porta
- Experiences in working life and the attraction of the extreme right. Empirical findings of a European study
- Counterfactual thinking and stereotypes: The nonconformity effect